Sunday, January 3, 2010

Perverted! Moi? Surely Not!!

I was accused of being a pervert!  Specifically “A filthy fucking low perverted sex peddling whore, no better than an ordinary Jezebel wrecking homes and marriages.”

Wow.  Take a deep breath lady (and I use the term loosely), I sell sex toys.  To willing customers.  Male and female.  And I have never sold one to any of your family, I am sure of that!!

The problem with people like this is that they don’t enjoy sex, they see it as something dirty, to be kept inside, and not discussed.  Missionary position only or you will burn in hell!!!

Screw that shit.  I love sex.  I have fun with it, I like toys, I like girls, I like boys.

I’ll make a deal with all of you prudes out there.  You refrain from telling me what you think of me and my business, and I will refrain from telling you what I think of you.

Get laid, it’ll do you good.

To all the people who enjoy sex, with whomever your preference, welcome to my world.  Good sex rocks.  Bad sex rocks harder!

Just as long as all partners are willing, I’m into it.

How about you?

Love,

Chiquita

x

[Via http://cheapsextoysonline.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment