Sunday, January 3, 2010

How to dazzle us by finding our blog via Google Vol.2

Actually I planned this post for our two months of Twi-blogging, but that would have been on december 31st in the middle of all the New Year’s stuff. That’s why I decided to post it a bit later. Remember we did this once before, showing you what people googled when they found our blog? Most of the time it’s normal things like Robsten or Kwop Kilawtley but sometimes we find really rare gems like the ones I’ll tell you now…

Shirtless Indians aka The ultimate WILFs

shirtless indians: Oh yes, who doesn’t love them? You should go and watch New Moon. Again. Because there you gonna find loads of shirtless Quileute teenagers. With awesome abs. There’s probably no other movie with more shirtless Indians. Or wait? Weren’t there quite a few in Disney’s Pocahontas? Hm, I bet they’re abs weren’t as hot though… and they have definitely NOT been the ultimate WILFs. Maybe this got sth. to do with the fact that I didn’t have the slightest idea what WILFs could be back then…

breaking dawn leak: Uhm, Breaking Dawn is already out! Where did you live the last months? Okay, don’t worry. Just go to the nearest bookstore and catch up with the story. In case you were simply confused and actually meant Forever Dawn, then we got to disappoint you. It has not leaked… yet. But we’re working on it!

kirsten dunst: Oh yeah, the good old times when Zelda always mixed up Kirsten Dunst and Kristen Stewart. And didn’t even know Rob’s name. How I miss them sometimes…

twilight first dawn wedding leak: What? That one kind of confused me. Are you maybe researching for your Twilight themed wedding? Wanna send us pictures so we can make fun of it? No? What a pity…

sparkle like edward cullen: That one’s easy! Only thing you have to do is apply let’s say at least five bottles of shimmering body lotion. Done! Wanna complete the look? Use the whole Edward Cullen make-up collection and wear your grandfather’s tweed suit. Done and done!

Four out of five Heineken bottles!

robert pattinson favorite drink: According to his beloved shirt it’s probably Stoli vodka. But we heard rumors that he loves Heineken quite a lot as well. And that’s how we rate things, in Heineken bottles. In honor to Rob. Yeah, pretty cool, I know!

twilight audition tape: The one with creepy Uncle Rob? Consider yourself lucky you didn’t find it here. Cause honestly, would you really like to see that version of Rob kissing me Kstew? Noticed I didn’t even embed the picture here but only post a link? There are good reasons for this, believe me!

how to meet rob pattinson: Hm, we can’t really help you there. We can tell you what to do if you stumble across Rob in a pub next to you though. But hey, if you find out how to meet him, let us know!

rob pattinson tom sturridge gay: No, don’t worry. I can’t tell for sure in Tom Sturridge’s case but as far as Rob is concerned I can assure you he’s not gay. I have to know. Cause he spent the night with me. In my bed. You know, the one with the plaid bed-sheets…

Stephenie Meyer being sexy... and thinking of Edward

sexy stephenie meyer: Why are there so many people out there googling this? What did you expect? Half naked photoshoots from the time before she became famous? I have no idea if this satisfies you (that’s what she said) but just in case I’m gonna post the only sexy Stephenie Meyer pic again. The one where she’s thinking of Edward and her on Isle Esme. No honestly, trust me, I can tell that she really is. Cause I can see it in her eyes!

where could I buy a stuffed animal wolf: An ordinary stuffed animal wolf? Uhm… everywhere! The one that turns into a hot shirtless teenage Indian with killer abs when you kiss him? Well, that one’s a bit more difficult to get…

a

Off to google crazy Twi-stuff… just for fun, you know…

Saveyoursoul

a

So how have you found our blog? Are you planning a Twilight themed wedding? Or did you get a stuffed animal wolf that turns into Jacob when you kiss him? Tell us everything! Leave a comment or e-mail us!

(images: google and me)

[Via http://howtodazzle.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment