Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fat Friday the fattest stories of the day: 400 lb Comedian Monique Naked

Monique is naked wearing nothing but body paint      

  

 

 

Monique naked in body paint

OMG..I think I just spit up a little in my mouth..

 

LMAO..I never realized how fat this chick is. More importantly? I never realized how funny naked fat people are! I just can’t stop laughing….Oh..OMG..wait a second? I just realized what is more funnier than a super fat naked chick. 

     

  

Monique naked in bodypaint with her fat ass friends

Stop it..please just stop the madness.these fat chicks are disgusting!

 

It’s a bunch of fat chicks!   OMG…the denial of these fat chicks runs deeper than the Pacific. 

I know that this is a old photo from an old show…but funny is timeless! 

[Via http://damaliism.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment