Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Speed Painting at Griptonite Games

Naughty naughty Priscilla. I haven’t blogged any art in forever! And just because I haven’t been blogging it, doesn’t mean I haven’t been doing it!

So my contract at Griptonite ended… well, actually it ended a while now, but it just dawned on me that i made a lot of personal work whilst my stay. I have to hand it to their art team. They are really really motivated to work on personal art all the time. Each week there was 2 sketch lunches, 1 life drawing session and 1 speed painting session. Here, since i currently, only have access to the speed paintings I did, I thought I should share.. even the crappy ones.. perhaps you’ll see growth in them. Some are wins, and some are… ewww.. not wins.

Anyway, here’s some of the speed painting i did. The rules were you got 1 hour or less to make a painting derived from a topic given.

Mad Max Theme



Zombies or Werewolves

Dracula in his Lair

80’s Cartoon Hero

World Domination

Dark Knight (WoW comp)

Alien Fashion Show

Valentine

Calm after the Storm

Arch Enemies

Nightmare

One of the 7 deadly Sins (envy)

Unusual Athletes

Infected Colony

Robots in the Performing Arts

A Park designed by Tesla

“He Approached Her Knowing They Had the Same Fashion Sense”

Boxer of the Universe

“Penguins Can’t Fly!!!”

[Via http://pfirstenberg.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment