Saturday, September 19, 2009

Naked Ambitions of three men who came up 'short'.

It’s not everyday you get to answer a loud knock on your door to discover two naked men and another wearing shorts, holding a camera. It’d be nice to say it never happened. Nicer still to say that my 13 year old daughter and her three young female friends had not been exposed to these hideous creeps with their pathetic shortcomings displayed. But sadly, that’s 8.55pm in a an expensive Sydney suburb on a saturday night.

I have been trying to do some figuring in my mind. My brain is searching for a possible link to a time when some genetic mutation had a thought that being naked in front of 13 year old girls was actually funny. And how three men could conspire to do such a thing without at least one of them questioning that maybe they were fucking mutant losers… but that is not in the make up of fucking mutant losers I suppose.

Hey, it could have been worse. These guys could have kicked me over and attacked the girls. They could have also knocked on the doors of a handful of elderly neighbours and perhaps frightened them to death, literally.

The police arrived about 8 minutes after these mutants were reported. And naturally, they were long gone… make that ’short’ gone. My greater sensibility says I should forgive and forget. But hey, screw it… I hope these fuckers have a miserable life and wish them no success, no fortune and a life filled with the torment they inflict on others, multiplied by their grand mothers age!

And you thought I could not be a bastard anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment