Monday, September 7, 2009

Dream Blog: 9/7/2009 The Lost Doctor

So wow I have been having some crazy dreams lately so I decided to write them down and why not where ALL the world can see in a blog? That would be correct! Last night wasn’t as crazy as some I had before this month but was kind of odd.

It started out with me and David Tenant Doctor Who on The Island  from Lost. Yeah I know all ready you are thinking odd, but wait there is more. David Tenant is the tenth Doctor but he started out dressed like Christopher Destro who played the Ninth Doctor( Yeah I know it is not his name. Just a running joke with me and my friend cause I can’t say his last name.) Anyway, we were on the island, The Doctor and me, and we found a hatch I guess. Inside the room was full of people, and they were all frantic.  We were trying to see what was going on but no one would talk to use but one guy. He told us that we all had to die to get out of this room because it was about to fill with water and somehow the doors were sealed.

Well eventually after more conversation I do not remember all that well, the room started filling with water and everyone just freaked out, wouldn’t you? Well the water started filling the room and oddly I remember it being COLD.  Well eventually everyone just accepted it and let the water take them but I was very against drowning. So As the last bit of water started to overtake everyone I found a small inflatable raft thing and somehow I used that to breath while I watched everyone drown. I offered the air to people but they would not take it and I was left all alone while everyone drowned. As dreams do I moved on and was suddenly waking up in the room and everyone was alive and coughing up water except me because I was breathing and not dead.

The guy found me and looked very mad and told me I had cheated! I remember asking him how living is cheating and he was not forthcoming on the answers to that one and stormed away.  The room had changed because we all came up on the beach from the island on Lost and I started laughing because I suddenly realized I was dreaming as I very clearly remember thinking “Wait Lost is a TV show.” Then everyone is introducing themselves and Charlie walks up and I was very sad, cause he died in the show.  Suddenly we all had to go protest something and along the way people started realizing this was the beginning of Lost and Charlie was going to die. I had to silence them cause again that made me sad. There was more. Like someone was racing a firetruck around on the beach doing flips and figure eights with it. The protest was disrupted by an explosion. The doctor changed his clothes into the tenth doctor outfit and then disappeared.

It has been a few hours so I forgot a lot of it. Wish I could interrupted dreams. I am sure that drowning and cheating thing means something.  Anyway off to work, have an awesome day!

[Via http://tomnickles.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment