Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Aloha Spirit

With all the crappy weather out there I think we should warm it up. Don’t you?

Hey there, or should I say, Aloha? I think if you asked most people in the United States, they’d tell you that the place that they’d most like to retire would be Hawaii. Well, let’s just say one thing. Hawaii is a way of life and if you want to live there, you need to learn a little bit about the people and the language. It isn’t just about volcanoes, luaus, hula skirts and catching the perfect wave. Well, maybe it is a little bit about that, but you can’t enjoy it unless you adopt that aloha spirit first. So take off your clothes, work on that full body tan and sink your toes in the sand.

Want to look up my grass skirt? Want to see this wahine in her bikini? Well let me tell you a little about the 50th state in our union! Come in and join my luau. I promise you’ll get to see me sway my hips!

[Via http://rebeccasoffice.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment