Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Don't worry, we're not going to beat you up

Lots happening since my last post. I officially gave notice at work (for those of you who don’t know, I’m fleeing to an island), and enjoyed an extended Thanksgiving vacation back down on the farm in South Jersey. There, I played video games, ate holiday food (disappointing my mother with my recent redismissal of the depths of the meat), and went to my ten-year high school reunion. Many were surprised that I was so interested in attending this seminal event, but it was good to see some friends I don’t see enough of, and even better to see drunks who I hadn’t even thought of in ten years. Too good.

Meanwhile, I moved my stuff out of my apartment (forgot to mention that in the opening paragraph), and am taking the LSATs this Saturday (law school is back on the radar). Huh? I clearly don’t know whether I’m coming or going, but I’m enjoying the ride. Not so sure Laser is, though, as she is undoubtedly suspicious of her new roommate (me).

Jay Webb’s movie, Breaking Point, starring the Sniper/Jake Taylor and Busta Rhymes, opens in New York this weekend.

On a final note, my fantasy football team, despite starting 0-5, has now won seven straight in a desperate bid for a playoff spot. Team Gringo Jesus cannot be stopped.

Caps will be busted.

[Via http://sufferthegringo.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment