Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Ashley Greene Evolution in pictures

After I posted the link to the Michael Sheen / Ashley Greene interview yesterday I had a closer look at it myself again. That’s when I saw the photos I had unsuccessfully tried to forget about. So now I feel like I finally got to say it out loud. Ashley Greene, what happened to you?

There was a time when I could look at pictures of you for hours thinking all the time “Oh how I wish this was me. How I wish I would look like that…”. Those super classy subtly sexy photoshoots you did, awesome. But what happened then? I don’t know. You tried to cover up the fact that you were in fact naked in during the SoBe photoshoot by talking about Skinsuits. We mentioned that we wondered where the hell your nipples had gone though and tadah, there they are again next to Michael Sheen’s interview with you. I try to avoid the word slutty here but those Interview Magazine pics really kinda remind me of a Dom themed Playboy photoshoot.

Plus Kellan and Ryan Seacrest talking about being “in Ashley’s box” all the time? Seemed like they knew what they were talking about… Then the Marie Claire pics. To be honest, some of them screamed “I’m just another prostitute waiting for my next client to come up”… Sorry to say!

And of course we got the fatal naked mobile shoot you did yourself. I could never understand how girls take pics like that and think they will not leak sooner or later but rather sooner on the internet. I have no idea who is the guy that you sent those to and it doesn’t really matter. I’m not posting the “real” naked ones here. Cause I kinda like you too much for that. And cause I would feel kinda 2nd-hand-embarrassed. Just let me say that there indeed IS a full frontal complete nudity snapshot. Of which I hope no one will ever find it on my harddrive along with all those other pics of you I keep for blog purposes. Honestly Ashley, looking at all those pics you did lately makes me sure your sex-tape is going to leak before Rob’s does. Maybe even as soon as… let’s say… february 11th when you show Taylor how it’s done (that’s what she said). I don’t hope so though. Or at least give us Rob’s first so that we got something to distract us… So let’s make a deal! I will not mention those slutty photos of you ever again and you will start to become a little more classy and SUBTLY sexy again. Like in that great photoshoot you did with Rachelle (Oh how I miss her!).

Really, I love those pics of the two of you! It’s the kind that makes you either wanna go (fake-)lesbian or be BFFs. I choose the BFFs, okay? Deal? K, great! Done!

a

Off to hang out with my new BFFs

Saveyoursoul

a

So what do you think about the Ashley-evolution? Like the new hardcore sexy pics? Like the old ones better? Taken aback that there indeed is a full frontal nudity snapshot where you can see EVERYTHING that leaked on the internet? What are your favorite Ashley pics ever? Tell us in the comments or via e-mail! Oh and participate in our RAZZIE CONTEST!!!

(images: google)

[Via http://howtodazzle.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment